OUR PURPOSE: Positively Breezy is a blog centering on Superstar, Chris Brown. Postings strictly focus on what Chris is doing to become an even better entertainer and humanitarian. Chris is using his celebrity to keep awareness on the natural disaster that affected many lives in Haiti as well as non-profit organizations like: the Kemoeatu Brothers Foundation in Hawaii, the worldwide Best Buddies and Symphonic Love.

We encourage everyone to browse through our posts and be inspired by this young man and what he has accomplished and be inspired to stay positive in mind, body, and soul.

The Movement

Friday, May 7, 2010

"IF I have never said thank you...”

From the moment you held me in your arms,
You looked into my eyes and saw a child you would love unconditionally.
You made sure I had all ten fingers and all ten toes,
And even if I had a few imperfections, you would love me just the same.
Whether we had enough to live off of or had to struggle one week to the next,
I knew you put feeding and clothing me first because you are unselfish with your love.
When I used to scrap my arm, I knew Mama was gonna kiss it for me,
Even if I turned your concern down, you knew the right words to say.
You're the first person I ran to when I won an award, aced that test, fell in love, got my
heartbroken, you had a front row seat at my graduation, proudly telling those around you, “that’s my baby.” *smile*
Many have helped cheer me on when the sun was shining and luck was on my side, but you Mama, were always there despite my selfish ways.
The path I have chosen to lead, whether right or wrong, your advice was greatly needed,
Though it may seem as though I didn’t care about what you said at times, Mama, I love you.
Whether we argue, don’t speak or laugh and express cheers of joy, Mama, I love you.
Mama, if I have never thanked you for all that you have done for me…Mama, I love you.
Momma, I love you and Thank you!

Chris Brown's "Mama"



Happy Mother’s Day!

The Movement © 2010, copyright Blog

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this poem! It reminds me of some of the things my mom has done for me and I am very grateful to have her in my life! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I came across this post! Although I lost my mom at a young age, I had my grandmother to take care of me and I couldn't ask for a better caretaker.

    Glad to see a blog saying good things about this young man. As long as Chris keeps God first, all things will work out in due time!

    Happy Mother's Day to Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, Nieces, as well as Parents all over. This is you day as is everyday!

    A.Z

    ReplyDelete