OUR PURPOSE: Positively Breezy is a blog centering on Superstar, Chris Brown. Postings strictly focus on what Chris is doing to become an even better entertainer and humanitarian. Chris is using his celebrity to keep awareness on the natural disaster that affected many lives in Haiti as well as non-profit organizations like: the Kemoeatu Brothers Foundation in Hawaii, the worldwide Best Buddies and Symphonic Love.

We encourage everyone to browse through our posts and be inspired by this young man and what he has accomplished and be inspired to stay positive in mind, body, and soul.

The Movement

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Letter to Dad

Dear Dad,
I know I don't always tell you this, but I want to thank you for making me who I am today.
See a DAD could be someone who was a positive father figure in your life.
It could be your stepdad, your uncle, your brother, your deacon, your neighbor, mentor, your grandfather, your pastor or DAD could even be your mother.
A DAD's heart is filled with love, whose initials mean Dedicated. Awesome. Devoted.
You taught me how to ride my bike, came to all my games , plays, teachers conference, school meetings when you weren't working.
I know you love and support me because you put me first when I let you down countless times.
Although, you make me angry when I can't have my way. I now realized It was for my own good.
A father is suppose to teach his children about God says Eph 6:4.
He's suppose to teach his son how to be a man.
His daughter to know her self worth.
A house doesn't just need a man in it, but it needs a Father.
For those who are standing in the gaps for fathers, I salute you!
For those single mothers who are playing that dual role, I salute you!
For those men who are being fathers to their children, may God keep and Bless you!
For those of you who don't know your fathers or have no relationship with your father, know that you have a heavenly father.
He has been by your side the moment you allowed him in, he listens to your heart, knows all your problems and when you’ll get through them.
I encourage each of you to look back over your life and see just how far you have come. Don't wait to that special day to tell your DAD, you love them. Give love everyday.
Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful Fathers, the men who took the placement of being there for children who needed someone to call Dad, and to everyone celebrating Father’s Day with their favorite man!

The Movement © 2010, copyright Positively Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment